The phase 2a study of FX-322 in Adults With Stable Sensorineural Hearing Loss is now recruiting at 12 locations in 8 different states.
Previously, the only clinical trial location listed on the study page was in North Carolina. Not anymore…
Here is the expanded list featuring 11 new locations in 7 other states:
List of FX-322 Phase 2a Clinical Trial Locations
- Fresno, California, United States, 93720
- Torrance, California, United States, 90503
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States, 80909
- Boca Raton, Florida, United States, 33487
- Sarasota, Florida, United States, 34239
- Tampa, Florida, United States, 33612
- Louisville, Kentucky, United States, 40207
- Omaha, Nebraska, United States, 68118
- Durham, North Carolina, United States, 27713
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States, 27103
- Orangeburg, South Carolina, United States, 29118
- San Antonio, Texas, United States, 78240
This information was found on the official FX-322 phase 2a study record page, which was recently updated to include these new study locations on Thursday, October 17, 2019.
MORE locations expected?
Could even more locations be added to this phase 2a study?
However, based on the study’s estimated enrollment — limited to 96 participants — it seems unnecessary.
And what about FX-322 trials outside of the United States? Nothing to report yet. (That will be the topic of a separate post.)
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
As of Saturday, October 19, 2019, all 12 of the study locations listed above are now recruiting participants.