As anticipated, Pipeline Therapeutics has added additional clinical trial sites to its phase 1/2a study of PIPE-505 for hearing loss.
The official study record (NCT04462198), updated on August 6, 2020, now includes five study locations across the U.S., four of which are now recruiting participants:
- Boca Raton, Florida, United States, 33487 – added July 17 – Recruiting
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States, 27103 – added July 27 – Recruiting
- New Albany, Indiana, United States, 47150 – added August 1 – Recruiting
- Louisville, Kentucky, United States, 40220 – added August 1 – Recruiting
- Kansas City, Kansas, United States, 66160 – added August 4 – Not yet recruiting
This post will be updated to include any further changes to the study record. For email updates (which will be starting soon), join the announcement list while it is still open.